$99.00 Festool Pro5 ltd sander is the best deal ever!

Festool Pro 5 LTD

Festool dropped a bomb on us by offering this limited edition sander for an unprecedented deal.

My first Festool purchace was the ETS125 and a ct36 dust extractor. It changed everything for me! I never knew how clean sanding could be. I never knew how smooth a sander could operate. The noise level was  better than I had ever experienced before. It was better in every way than any random orbit sander from just about every manufacturer you could name! at $198.00 I felt it was a good value.

For 2016 Festool took that sander and upgraded it in many ways. It now has 25% more power, improved ergonomics, more durable switch,better vibration control, interlocking dust port and an edge guard to protect adjacent surfaces from damage. Put that all in a special edition blue systainer for a lowball price of$ 99.00 and you have the Festool  PRO-5 Ltd. item #201234 to order this special deal click here.

Order From Acme Tools

2018-02-02T09:33:22+00:00October 7th, 2016|Festool|8 Comments

About the Author:

8 Comments

1. BSN (@KnarlyCarl) 11/14/2016 at 2:16 AM - Reply

March 23rd!! Yeah baby lol haven’t touched a festool in 29 years, i think i can wait a few months!!

2. Austin Werrmann 11/01/2016 at 10:09 PM - Reply

Just sitting here waiting on my sander now. What would really hold me over till I got mine is a full out review ?

3. Andrew Luethge 10/25/2016 at 10:10 PM - Reply

Paul,

Have you heard anything else on the hold on orders for this special offer? Are you still able to get the sander for this price?

4. Andy Hopke 10/08/2016 at 2:21 AM - Reply

Thanks Paul, it really is awesome having true reviews on products and tools and you responding to a lot of the questions and comments you get on all the media forms. I’m excited to get my first festool!!

5. Matt 10/07/2016 at 7:43 PM - Reply

This will be my first festool tool excited to try it out.

6. Justin Kendall 10/07/2016 at 6:36 PM - Reply

Glad I picked one of these up. Looks like Festool has put pre-orders on hold for now due to the demand according to Instagram.

7. Andy Hopke 10/07/2016 at 5:28 PM - Reply

So what would be the best extractor that would be good for this sander but could be used for larger tools down the road? It’s an investment so I want to spend wisely. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Thanks

• toolpig 10/08/2016 at 12:25 AM - Reply

Andy, any of the wheeled extractors will work well.they all have the same motor. The difference is in the amount of debris the container holds