Who would rock this new drywall knife from @fiskarsamericas ? So far so good but it’s only been used on one job so you’ll have to check it out for yourself.
It looks promising so far.
Try for yourselves with the link below for under $20
- Fiskars Pro Drywaller’s Utility Knife is a 2-in-1 tool with a standard blade + jab Saw that punches through drywall for electrical boxes & more
- Reinforced metal end to knock out drywall pieces and to finish sinking screws and nails
- Push and slide blade change includes magnet that secures blade; top-of-blade retraction button helps prevent accidental retraction
- Knife hinges open for easy access and cleaning out debris and drywall dust; two-blade storage capacity
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Fiskars Pro Utility Knives
Sharper, smarter and more durable knives for the pro
- CarbonMax™ Utility Blade stays sharp 24X longer than standard blades
- Accidental blade release prevented by improved locking system, audio and visual locking cues, and smarter button placement
- Full-body metal construction and reinforced ends resist pounding and drops
- Available in the following versions: folding, fixed, retractable, drywaller’s, painter’s, 18mm snap-off, 25mm snap-off